League of Women Voters®
of Greater Green Bay
Making Democracy Work
The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization encouraging the informed and active participation in government.
LWV influences public policy through education and advocacy.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS Learn More
- We sponsor meetings and events for the public and League members
Meeting Presentations Learn More
- Bay Beach Presentation by Angela Pierce
Making Democracy Work Nomination Form and Information Learn More
- Making Democracy Work Nomination
BROWN COUNTY ELECTIONS Learn More
- Candidates and Races
Overview: Federal Immigration Policy Learn More
- Overview: Federal Immigration Policy
About the League of Women Voters of Greater Green Bay Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
Contact Us Learn More
- ...for more information.